When it comes to auto detailing Orange County, many people think that it is a difficult task. However, if you follow these 7 tips, you will be able to get the perfect detail job every time!
1) Make sure that you have all of the necessary supplies before you start. This includes a vacuum cleaner, car shampoo, wax, and a polishing cloth.
2) Always start by vacuuming the entire car. This will remove any dirt or debris that is on the surface.
3) Use a quality car shampoo to wash the car. Be sure to rinse off all of the suds afterward.
4) Apply wax to the entire car and use a polishing cloth to buff it in.
5) Pay special attention to areas that tend to get dirty, such as the wheels and the grill. Clean these areas thoroughly.
6.) Use a detailing spray to clean the windows and the interior of the car.
7.) Finally, park the car in the sun so that it can dry completely.
Auto detailing can be a daunting task, but if you follow these tips, you will be able to get the perfect detail job every time! For more information on auto detailing Orange County, please visit our website or give us a call today. We would be happy to help!
Detailing King Express
920 Calle Negocio Unit C, San Clemente CA 92673